Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"new" blog, new ML, new outlook on life

starting from scratch... you see, i never really got a handle on this whole blogging thing. mostly because i never really thought anything going on in my life could be considered "blog-worthy".

i must admit, this past year has been one of my toughest. the trials and tribulations of everyday life post college.. without a real career, not in grad school yet, living at home. it's an awfully bitter pill to swallow after spending the past four years far away in the midwest, living with my friends, partying thursday evening through the wee hours of sunday morning and occasionally learning some cool science-y stuff.

coming up in the next few weeks will mark the official one year anniversary of my graduation from college. this scary realization has got me thinking a lot. believe me when i tell you, one year ago i NEVER thought i would still be at such a crossroads in my life. but as my wise mother has told me time and time again.. life is long and i'm just getting started.

i still have all the time in the world to figure out what it is that i'm meant to do. and this past year has only been a miniscule part of the ride. stay tuned to see what happens next..

1 comment: